Introducing a Mental Health Counselor/Therapist who understands sports, athletes, coaches, and athletic families-teams-communities
At age five, your counselor became an athlete. As a top multi-sport high school and Division I scholarship student-athlete, he is uniquely qualified to work with:
✳ Coaching Staff, Administrators, and Teams
✳ M/F Spouse, and Families
✳ All Sports, Ages, Gender, and Cultural/Ethnic Populations
I realize you have access to high school and college counselors. However, as public figures/families in your community, you may desire or need a higher level of service.
Our private office and mobile counseling services offer the following:
1. Non-shared, no public waiting room, private office
2. At your home, office, or other non-public/private locations
3. Highest level of anonymity, privacy, and confidentiality
With our services, you avoid:
- Seen walking in/out of a high school, college, or a private counseling center
- Seen sitting with strangers in a client public or private waiting room
- Legal diagnosis and health insurance billing/documentation
If people see you or your family entering/exiting a traditional mental health counseling office, they may take photos, videos, and start talking (i.e., rumors, etc).
We highly recommend protecting your identity, including your family, and career/profession.
A Call Could Save Lives
Call 911 or 24 Hour Crisis Center